A fellow blogger, Meg, over at Pink to Green created a wonderful post about listing your "6 uninteresting things that make you happy" and she "tagged" whoever was willing to play, and we took her up on the challenge. Here it goes...
1. Climbing into a comfortable bed, with clean sheets, smelling of laundry detergent
2. A good thunder and lighting storm (if you can be inside, enjoying it)
3. A cold glass of lemonade, pink or yellow
4. Walking into a hardware store, to stand in front of an entire wall of paint chips
5. The first snowfall of the season
6. Receiving a piece of mail, whether it's your favorite magazine or a letter from friends or family
*Images compliments of House Beautiful